VIN Recall - Recall Data Append Program
Dealership Updated Data
Over 40 Sources
Proprietary Target Identification
VIN Recall, BB Direct’s Recall Program, delivers best-in-class detailed automobile recall data. Timely eligibility notices can be generated using either your dealer’s DMS or Conquest records. Our goal is to strengthen the relationship between the automaker, dealer, and consumer by promoting awareness of the recall and expedite a repair. We pay special attention to selecting recalls that are essential safety repairs and where parts are available, thus reinforcing a positive branding of the dealership. Not only is this data process beneficial for new service repair revenue, but it’s also great for new-car showroom leads.
- The VIN Recall process identifies which records are set for service work so you can mail your repair notice and invitation to schedule the repair.
- It correctly separates the essential from non-essential repairs.
- It empowers the dealership management to make marketing decisions based on inventory. All repairs are then satisfied, one-visit repairs.
- It increases both trade-in and new car sales opportunities.
- It delivers new car sales prospects to the showroom and repair revenue to the service department.
DEALERSHIP MARKET COUNTS
Estimating the quantity of recall vehicles varies depending on whether the file is from the dealers DMS or an acquired conquest list. Recall match quantities also vary depending on the vehicle make. We typically find less recall vehicle’s from a dealers DMS, than we do from a Conquest list. On average, across all vehicle makes, we estimate between 12% - 36% recalls returned after process.
Our VIN Recall Database is updated daily and recall checks are run in real time across all VINs. However, we do provide recalls older than 90 days as to allow the OEM recall notice to do its job first.
Want to learn more about how BB Direct’s VIN Recall program can boost service revenue and increase new car sales opportunities? Call one our data experts in BB Direct’s Auto Group today at (866) 501-6273.