The Delivery Sequence File (DSF) Link Process scores your mailing address database by assigning a value to the deliverability of the address. Though this process doesn’t correct records, it does allow you to choose which records are best to mail. Mailing only to the best addresses will increase the deliverability of your database to 99.5% allowing your business to use the marketing budget wisely.
Many customers choose a DSF Link Process to:
· Determine seasonal addresses
· Classify addresses that have been vacant for over 90 days
· Sort addresses as a business or residence
· Locate addresses that are part of an educational institution (i.e. colleges and universities)
· Determine if mail is delivered to a door slot or curbside mailbox
· Increase value of existing mailing list or in-house database
Performing a DSF Link Process to your database will put the list in walk sequence order and allow your campaign to qualify for postal mailing discounts. Our DSF processing is compliant with all regulations set forth within the USPS Domestic Manual. We recommend that along with a DSF service, that your database also be run through NCOA processing for updating to increase the overall accuracy of your data file.
The effectiveness of your campaign is dependent on getting your message to the people it is intended to reach. Take advantage of BB Direct’s DSF Link Process and ensure your mail and message is delivered. You may also want to consider our NCOA (National Change Of Address) Link Process. This process will correct any addresses where the people have moved.